Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Very well made movie

Great job, i watched this a few times in order to fully take it in, but here's what i've deduced:
Has an easy to understand storyline
Well animated
Characters stood out from each other
The zombies were frightening, though i felt it would be more true to the madness style if they were green.
the backgrounds were humerous, while keeping to the apocolyptic theme

overall a VERY good movie

LF2 - Bandit's Battle LF2 - Bandit's Battle

Great work! loved this a lot

when i first clicked on this, i was a little skeptical about watching a LF2 movie, not many authors can pull off such a sprite style and still make it look good.
you sir, are definitly one of the talented ones.
the fight was not laggy, flowed well and the sounds were all perfect.
the only thing that would make it perfect would have been using 2 different characters, instead of 2 bandits, maybe a bandit and a hunter would have been nice to see.

Keep it up

Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

O.O I wasn't expecting that...

Seems more like rape the princess to me, pretty well animated for a pron movie i suppose, not sure if it takes much effort to animated them, never tried myself
i'll give you a 5 for the effor, and the somewhat battle near the start

Falcon Punch Re-Animated Falcon Punch Re-Animated

Owww!

You totally massacred the most epic anime ending ever
work on your drawing skills before making anything else
the special effects however, were quite well animated

Naruto: The Cursed Seal Naruto: The Cursed Seal

Okay people, what the f*ck?

This was a great movie even if it was only an intro, the music fitted, the sprites were well animated and the fonts fitted perfectly, yet people are blamming it and calling it crap and stuff, now the thing i am absolutely flabbergasted at is that there are half a billion shitty naruto flashes on this site that are getting a f*ckload more attention and praise than this movie.
the only thing that i can think of that they have to critisice is the lack of story or character development, but what the hell? it's naruto and the characters are already well known enough as it is.

feel free to disagree with me, but take it from a 4th daily winner on NG

~Roaltyx out

Naruto/Sasuke Episode one Naruto/Sasuke Episode one

Owww my eyes!

You get a 2/10 for having official music, that was honestly the only good point
what was wrong with your sasuke sprites?
naruto's feet were missing at one point
you didn't remove all of the background colour from your sprites
it was slow and choppy
the fights needed sound effects
the fonts could have been better

i reccomend practicing more before you submit anything else to the portal

Naruto Vs. Sasuke Naruto Vs. Sasuke

Ugh..

What can i say?
i counted about 4 sound effects total.
they used like, no jutsu attacks.
it was repetitive
you didn't even take out all of the backround color of the sprites
the endings were crap
the jumps were choppy

my verdict - this flash was brought down by what seemed like pure lazy work
try harder on your next movies

Sonic the Unstoppable Sonic the Unstoppable

ehh...

Was very well animated, but since it was just like the game i got the feeling of "ugh, why am i watching this when i could be playing it for myself?", i will admit the boss fight was really cool and the sounds and sprites flowed smoothly and sounded authentic, but that's the thing - perhaps it's a little TOO authentic

the ending was pretty funny though

Color Wars - Round 1 Color Wars - Round 1

Very nice, although short

Pros: Fast paced and very enjoyable, slight humor, nice clean sprites, great special effects, awesome music

cons: Some of the special effects and a lot of the sounds clashed and didn't sound very uniform (call me a critic, but i'm getting sick of hearing DBZ sounds mixed with other sounds), very short

overall verdict: Nice movie, but could be longer and needs a storyline to get a 10 from me

TTA Episode 060 TTA Episode 060

My favourite episode of the series

The fight with the dragon was really epic and VERY well animated, the virus fusion alpha sprites were also very very nice, i just wondering if theres some way i could get the music from the fight scene?